The banking world is being transformed at an accelerated pace, with new entrants from adjacent industries threatening the core operations of traditional banks. Consumerization, globalization, social, mobile, cloud and advanced analytics technologies have altered the status quo, creating huge opportunities to reinvent lending processes and the flow of money in the digital economy. Leaders in banking must be able to quickly respond to evolving challenges, regulations, emerging technologies and disruptive events. To do this they must partner with IT solutions providers to stay on top of the game. Having the right technology partner is a key component to control, optimize and secure operations and accelerate innovations and time to market.
Softtek’s banking services help leading bank organizations design, create, integrate and manage new digital banking operations. From mobile development and quality assurance to financial crime prevention services, Softtek helps banking organizations refocus their energy on transformation, lower the costs and risks of current operations and improve customer loyalty.
What we do:
- Maximize technology ROI. Softtek concentrates on delivering secured, scalable and efficient analytical solutions, regardless of the technology.
- Optimize costs. Our services help our customers reduce the processing time of information management and operational/analytical tasks.
- Mitigate risk. We help our customers build solutions that allow leading banks to monitor risk components and meet the demands of industry executives, auditors and regulators.
- Transform data into useful business information. Delivering actionable information to business users to allow them to uncover business opportunities and problems.
Besides development, application management, quality assurance & validation services, portfolio modernization services, core banking implementation and operations services, we have also developed a growing number of industry-specific solutions.
- Money Transfer Solution
- Treasury Operations
- Financial Crime Prevention
- Anti-Money Laundering
- GRC operations, infrastructure and third-party audit services
|Proximity||As banking organizations become more agile, innovative and responsive, so the need to partner with equally responsive companies with a high sense of urgency arises. Softtek is the obvious choice for Nearshore delivery, and leverages proximity to accelerate time to market and increase collaboration and innovation.|
|Experience||Softtek's banking practice started in 1988. Since then, we have grown to include an impressive list of leading global banking organizations. We have a consolidated knowledge base and specialized knowledge that enables us to rapidly understand client drivers and needs, and deliver the expected results drawing from a comprehensive services portfolio.|
|Maturity||As a highly regulated industry, Softtek understands the complexity of the back office and front office operations of large, multinational banks. Our process maturity, certifications, and understanding of the regulatory landscape, ensure low risk operations that are highly efficient and productive.|
|Focus on the Americas||Softtek has extensive coverage across the Americas. From Canada and USA to Argentina, Softtek can roll out to and deliver services from lower cost nearshore locations. Softtek can help support regional operations across the entire continent.|
Softtek's focus on the Americas enables global banks to diversify operational and geopolitical risk. By combining our capabilities with that of global offshore organizations, Softtek helps lower risks, but also acts as a performance benchmark which organizations use to measure the return of their global programs.
By focusing engagements on productivity and not just rate cards, banks can compare the return on investment of different service delivery models, locations and approaches.
- Holistic Program Detects, Corrects and Prevents Application Vulnerabilities for Multi-Industry Fortune 10 Conglomerate August 2010 English
- Money Transfer Business Sees 50% Growth in Transactions, While Reducing IT Service Costs by 35% August 2010 English
- Software Quality Assurance for the Insurance Industry August 2010 English
- Modelo Holístico Detecta, Corrige y Previene Vulnerabilidades en Aplicaciones para Conglomerado Multi-Industria del Fortune 10 August 2010 Español
- Financial Crime Prevention Consulting Services
- Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Banking AO Service Providers Focus on Softtek Everest Group August 2016 All
- Transforming Financial Services thru an API Strategy Wednesday, November 16 @ 11:00 am ET Softtek and OpenLegacy November 2016 English
- IT Outsourcing in Insurance – Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2013 Everest Group January 2014 English