Communications Services and Infrastructure Providers
The communication services industry is at the epicenter of the world’s most important change since the industrial revolution: connecting people, processes, assets and things, and unlocking a new era that’s already transforming society, empowering citizens and creating huge opportunities for organizations ready for change. Being at the epicenter, the communications industry enables dramatic worldwide change. Communications organizations are the backbone of the economy, and will play an even more strategic role as the digital economy unfolds.
Softtek’s communication services focus on design, development, integration, optimization and evolution of the world’s leading communication services and infrastructure providers. We are focused on partnering with our customers to lower operational costs, expand margins, enhance customer satisfaction, enable new revenue streams and accelerate innovation and time to market.
What is value?
For our clients in the communications services industry, value means:
- Lowering operational costs by 35% for a leading telecom organization through managed infrastructure and application services
- Increasing revenue of post-paid revenue for a leading mobile communication service provider through innovative applications that capture additional value customers
- Lowering operational costs by 30% for one of the world leading semiconductor manufacturer through an expanded talent pool based in nearshore locations
- Increasing resiliency, compliance and quality through managed testing and quality CoEs
- Expanding services into Latin America and sizing value opportunities in emerging markets
- Modernizing the application portfolio through application modernization services
- Enabling Internet of Things and the R&A agenda through embedded systems services
|Proximity||As telecom organizations become more agile, innovative and responsive, so the need arises to work with partners that can tune up with the new sense of urgency. Softtek is the obvious choice for Nearshore delivery, and leverages proximity to accelerate time to market and increased collaboration and innovation.|
|Experience||We serve 4 of the top 10 communication service and infrastructure providers globally, and are ready to deliver world class services that meets the demands of large, complex leading communication organizations. Our knowledge base and communications experience enable us to rapidly understand client drivers and needs, and deliver quality services from design, development and implementation to fully managed services.|
|Maturity||As a highly regulated industry, Softtek understands the complexity of the back office and front office operations of large, multinational telecommunication organizations. Our process maturity, certifications, and understanding of the regulatory landscape ensure low risk operations and effective service delivery.|
|Focus on the Americas||Softtek has extensive coverage across the Americas. From Canada and USA to Argentina, Softtek can roll out to and deliver services from lower cost nearshore locations. Softtek can help support regional operations across the entire continent.|
Softtek's focus on the Americas enables telecommunication leaders to diversify operational and geopolitical risk. By combining our capabilities with that of global offshore organizations, Softtek helps lower risks.
Our focus on outcomes, not rate cards, enables telecom providers to compare the return on investment of different service delivery models, vendors and delivery locations, creating incentives that improve the overall global delivery program.