Global Procurement Services
Organizations today need to lower the cost per dollar spent, to identify and to realize the opportunities for savings, all while providing robust processes and keeping in compliance with local and international laws. Softtek improves procurement operations from end to end in efficiency, quality and cost through digital transformation.
Softtek service value
We bring together the right people, technology and processes to address every step in the procurement function, helping our customers achieve their goals.
Excellence in process execution is assured by continuously managing and executing spend strategy.
Our world-class Global Nearshore™ model is a key enabler of our agility, boosting the capabilities of operations to match our client’s needs. A common language, similar time zones, an understanding of local work culture and an alignment of values are a few of the components we consider vital for successful engagement with suppliers.
Softtek’s Approach to Procurement Transformation
Our Procurement specialists use a consultative approach to conduct a skillful analysis of your current operations to identify:
- Your company's core capabilities
- Potential gaps in your category management and spending control mechanisms
- Ways to improve processes for increased efficiency
- Strategies to meet and exceed the procurement area's performance goals
1. Establish dominant category management process to enable a meaningful analysis of your spend.
2. Implement optimized transactional procurement process to increase spend-under-contract and use resources available in procurement more effectively in strategic tasks.
3. Segment the supply base and establish short-term and medium-term strategies in each segment.
4. Provide insightful spend analysis and enable innovative contracts with key strategic vendors.
Softtek’s eProcurement Portal Solution
The eProcurement Portal by Softtek is a collaborative and comprehensive procurement platform focused on savings and compliance while eliminating inter-process leakage.
Spend map is key to driving cost-out. Visualize spend and optimize savings with the help of actionable analysis. Coupled with alerts and notifications, this tool provides a detailed and multidimensional view of spend, helping you to make the tactical decisions in your strategy.
Run your supplier base with control. Onboarding and supplier performance are optimized with use of alerts, performance scorecards, status and summary reports.
Evaluate and qualify new suppliers to bring the best value when you source. Customizable and flexible, this tool offers RFx templates, commodity analyzation, and e-Auction capabilities. Saving initiatives fuel pipeline of performance improvement projects.
Reduce the time and paper movement spent while managing contracts. Increase compliance and visibility for an overall upgrade in contract performance.
Improve compliance and reduce time with a customer centric purchasing experience complete with Smart Search.
Invoice & Pay
Reduce paper invoices, avoid discount losses and improve accuracy with management of the PO lifecycle.
- Global Procurement Transformation Solution
- Procurement Consulting Services
- Achieving Operational Rhythm in Source-to-Pay Outsourcing Best practices for ‘measuring up’ to business needs By Federico Ferreres and Pedro Parra May 2009 English
- A Guide to Outsourcing the Source-to-Pay Function Critical Elements for a Successful Transition By: Mary Ellen Mitchell with Alejandro Camino and Pedro Parra November 2008 English