Financial Crime Prevention
With 1 in 3 organizations reporting falling victim to Financial Crime, the exposure and impact of digital misconduct has never been greater. Financial crime is a rising trend, and as technology evolves and digital resources become more readily available, so does the sophistication and threat level of financial criminals.
Softtek service value
Softtek Financial Crime Prevention Services combine a wide range of products and qualified consulting and implementation services. We also offer a Product as a Service model, a great alternative to the more traditional implementation approach.
Key areas of focus include:
- Money Laundering Prevention
- Fraud Prevention
- Regulation adherence
- The IT Landscape required to successfully implement a Financial Crime Prevention Framework
|Proven approach||With over 30 years of Financial Services Industry engagements, more than 1600 professionals skilled in IT and Financial Services, and more than 100 global AML and fraud implementations, we have built a time-tested and proven methodology to ensure a successful implementation of your organization’s financial crime strategies.|
|Powerful partnerships||We partner with NICE Actimize, the world’s leading financial crime prevention products organization, as well as leading Technology and Product companies such as Amazon, Windows Azure, Microsoft, EMC, Rackspace, SAP, HP, and splunk, among others. Through these crucial alliances, we are able to provide our customers with a better core group of offerings, expanded upon by the software and experience of these exclusive partnerships.|
|Americas coverage combined with Global reach||Softtek is a leader in the region, with extensive presence, insight and experience from Canada to Argentina. Being native to the Americas market, we combine our local knowledge with a global perspective to offer your organization the best insights to meet your business objectives.|
- Holistic Program Detects, Corrects and Prevents Application Vulnerabilities for Multi-Industry Fortune 10 Conglomerate August 2010 English
- Money Transfer Business Sees 50% Growth in Transactions, While Reducing IT Service Costs by 35% August 2010 English
- Software Quality Assurance for the Insurance Industry August 2010 English
- Modelo Holístico Detecta, Corrige y Previene Vulnerabilidades en Aplicaciones para Conglomerado Multi-Industria del Fortune 10 August 2010 Español