Mergers and Acquisitions IT Integration
As more organizations search for ways to grow and expand their operations, the level of Merger & Acquisition activities is increasing significantly. After a merger, CIOs encounter many new challenges, mostly involving achieving a balance between running the day-to-day operations of the business with the added task of integrating the individual IT platforms into a single functioning IT unit.
Softtek service value
Softtek’s M&A Consulting Services helps create an integration plan aligned with your business priorities, estimate effort and implications, and explore different scenarios to realize synergies and returns faster. Our experts have created a time-tested and proven roadmap to accelerate your M&A integrations with minimal disruptions to your business operations.
Our strategy for a successful merger consists of four main building blocks:
- Integration team setup – identify available resources and the core team
- Business assessment – analyze the current situation and the challenges the company is facing
- Implementation strategy – streamline M&A IT strategy to improve efficiencies and eliminate gaps
- Plan kick-off – provide a working platform for the M&A IT integration
|Experience||Our experience developing M&A integration strategies for top global companies allows us to produce a faster and more efficient IT M&A integration roadmap, with the integration of leading processes such as CMMi L5, ITIL, Lean, and Six Sigma.|
|Our experts||Our experts are trained to focus on the end-goal of your organization, and produce strategies that are lean and efficient, executable, and fully implementable.|
|Our strategists||Our strategists are available when you are – during your business hours and in a location convenient to your business needs. With low language barriers and physical closeness, we serve as an extension to your own team and operate with no interruption to your current business practices.|
- <\/a><\/p>"; Quick-service restaurant September 2016 English
- Mergers & Acquisitions Consulting Services