Media & Entertainment Industry
Media & Entertainment organizations are ahead of the game when it comes to transitioning to the digital economy. As leaders in this transition, Media and Entertainment sets the example for other industries to follow, and comes with its own set of challenges: increased competition, relentless globalization, business expansion, accelerated release cycles, new technology platform support, real-time information and 24/7 operations. The Media and Entertainment industry tackles these challenges and more to ensure world class gaming, media and entertainment experiences.
Softtek’s Media and Entertainment services aims to provide leaders in this space with agile capabilities to sustain innovation, product launches, ongoing operational monitoring and infrastructure and application management and optimization. We provide game launch support, specialized gaming development and testing services, new product launch support and 24/7 hybrid cloud management of some of the largest franchises in the gaming industry as well as analytics operations of some of the largest media conglomerates, among others services.
For our clients in the media & entertainment group, value means:
- Non-stop, critical infrastructure and applications management and monitoring through one of the most advanced Operation Command Centers and monitoring CoE in the world
- Optimizing the sourcing and procurement functions through Global Procurement services
- Adopting and securing multi-vendor next-gen collaboration platforms, increasing time to market by 50%
- Rapid deployment of new, critical business initiatives, enabling rapid market share wins through agile development and DevOps services
- Funding the innovation agenda or improving operating margins through managed infrastructure and application services
- Accelerating game launch and time to market through game development outsourcing services
- Enabling rapid revenue growth for new business through ultra-scalable transaction platforms and state of the art platform management services
- Accelerating revenue streams by accelerating time to market through specialized services like new payment methods implementation or content services
- Modernizing the application portfolio through application modernization services
- Enabling Internet of Things and the R&A agenda through embedded systems services
- Reducing technology complexity and technical debt through process and application simplification services
|Proximity||As media and entertainment become even more agile, innovative and responsive, so does the need to work with partners that are also agile, innovative and responsive. Softtek is the obvious choice for Nearshore delivery, and leverages proximity to accelerate time to market and increase collaboration and innovation.|
With 3 of the top 5 global gaming and entertainment organizations, our specialized knowledge and accumulated experience enables us to rapidly understand client drivers and needs, and deliver quality services combining agile, traditional and media-specific capabilities to support business execution and operational needs.
Softtek media and entertainment leverages the accumulated experience plus our specialized Centers of Excellence across key technology areas:
|Maturity||Softtek understands the complexity and criticality of the back office and front office operations of large, multinational media and entertainment organizations. Our process maturity, certifications, and understanding of the mission critical nature of digital operations ensure low risk operations and effective service delivery.|
|Focus on the Americas||Softtek has extensive coverage across the Americas. From Canada and USA to Argentina, Softtek can roll out to and deliver services from lower cost nearshore locations. Softtek can help support regional operations across the entire continent.|
Softtek's focus on the Americas enables media & entertainment leaders to diversify operational and geopolitical risk. By combining our capabilities with that of global offshore organizations, Softtek helps lower global delivery risks.