Mexican manufacturer and distributor of proprietary footwear and accessories.
points of sale
presence in the Americas, Europe, Japan, and South Korea
With two highly successful proprietary footwear brands and an unwavering commitment to quality products, our client has been taking its eCommerce and store presence to new heights in Mexico and international markets. However, along with business growth and brand recognition came the need to manage the complexity of omnichannel retail and a multi-store operation to continue securing investments and relevant market share.
Offer a personalized customer experience across all store and eCommerce formats by improving access to real-time customer data.
Achieve a real-time view of stock levels to manage stores effectively and display stock availability and click-and-collect options in eCommerce channels.
Solution must be able to unify all data and processes across sales channels through continuous communication with the ERP and other SAP systems.
As a partner of SAP and GK Software, Softtek’s has unique expertise on our partners’ innovative solution and was selected to implement and run SAP Store Solutions by GK, along with the connection of several modules to communicate customer, sales, and inventory information with relevant systems and associates.
Provided QA, pilot, and rollout of the POS for our client’s Mexico and international operations.
Connected all our client’s current SAP instances and digital channels with the POS solution.
Through Softtek’s global nearshore model, ongoing support is always available for our client’s POS and all connected devices and systems.
Our client not only got a best-in-class POS system to streamline omnichannel inventory and fulfillment management processes, but also the implementation and support services to boot. With the IT platform and operations more integrated than ever, the benefits span from business to customer:
• Powerful tools for store associates to handle store management functions seamlessly
• Accurate supply chain data to support inventory planning decisions
• Efficient sales transactions at stores and on the web
• Customer data is always backed up and protected thanks to the cloud based point of sale
• Improved cashflow and profitability, as the right inventory allocation avoided over and understocking
• Positive impact on sales volume dueto higher customer satisfaction across channels