CASE STUDY/ HOSPITALITY
Share with your colleagues
A fast-casual dining leader that owns, operates, and franchises multiple well-known restaurant brands.
US $3B+ revenue
Presence in 20+ countries
Growing quickly and with no plans of stopping, our client began looking for a partner that could give its technology environment the “secret sauce” to win amid tight profit margins and evolving customer expectations.
Enable a cost-effective and efficient IT operation.
Shift the focus of internal resources from tickets and maintenance to digital innovation.
Modernize and integrate all assets tied to guest engagement and acquisition.
Centralize data collection and analysis to enhance the CX and enable franchise operators to launch digital guest experience initiatives.
Softtek not only established an international IT support model to free up time and budget, but also became the client’s innovation partner, providing a suite of Agile application development and modernization services geared toward delighting guests. The results were a more efficient IT operation and a powerful digital guest engagement (DGE) platform, which was essentially a custom CRM for use at both the corporate and individual store levels to engage customers and provide a consistent guest experience.
• Maintenance and 24/7 service desk (L1) for 180+ applications and 6,600 infrastructure units averaging 5,000+ tickets per month
• Automated thousands of events and tickets
• Improved ITSM scores through mature governance and process delivery frameworks
• ITO scope: application data management, datacenter, cloud IaaS, network, voice, end user computing, information security
• Integrated all marketing systems and platforms to facilitate marketing automation, corporate-level customer analytics, and transparency and communication with franchise operators
• Provided tools for franchisees to engage customers and meet brand standards, including menu, loyalty program, and coupon management; a campaign builder for social media, mobile, email, and Wi-Fi campaigns; and a global customer database for customer insights
• 10 weeks to complete and have up and running
Softtek’s services allowed the client to steadily achieve cost efficiencies in its IT operation while implementing faster and more effective ways to delight and acquire customers.
30% reduction to IT operating and support costs after first year.
25% first-year growth of the marketable customer database.
50M+ guests contacted annually via campaigns and loyalty programs with improved audience targeting and personalization.
30% shorter time to set up and launch campaigns.