- Data Collection.
Softtek will only collect your personal information (as defined bellow) through our website when you “accept” the use of such information, such information is valuable to us in order to help us to provide to you a content in your language, related with your interests, the region from which you are visiting us and useful for review of our marketing campaigns.
When you download or request certain material from our website, Softtek collects your information through the following methods:
- Non cookies technologies: which are codes or pixels, that saves information from your interaction with our site.
- Forms: we ask you to fill a form which shall include, but not limited to, the following data:
- If through Softtek site:
- full name
- company email
- phone number(s)
- company (employer)
- job title/job position
- employer’s address
- company site page
- number of employees
- zip code
- list of services and solution of your interest
- social media account name
- If through LinkedIn we will additionally collect the following:
- your profile photo
- your public profile site
- information about your number of connections
- number of recommendations
- messaging accounts
All of the above referred hereto as (“Personal Information”), such information will be securely stored and processed as mentioned hereunder.
Softtek processes and stores the Personal Information collected through third party software providers and hashed, hashing is a technology process that pseudonymizes (i.e. digitally scrambles) email addresses. We take this step to de-identify data and protect email addresses, while being able to use the unique identifier created for the purpose of recognizing you and sending your interest-based ads across different devices and browsers.
Use of Personal Information
Softtek and third parties may use your Personal Information for the following purpose:
- To get in touch to answer any requests or inquires you submit on our website
- To send you notices of new posts if you are subscribed to the site blog.
- To send marketing materials related to our services and solutions, according to your interests
- To conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- To administer comments and/or request on our blogs, of which you may take part
- To develop marketing campaigns
- Serve targeted advertising
- For recruitment purposes
- To compile aggregate statistics.
Softtek will share your hashed email with its partners, such as RollWorks, for the purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising across different devices (computers, tablets and mobile devices) and browsers, so that ads can be targeted, capped and sequenced across those devices.
To learn more about this process check out NextRoll's Privacy Notice.
To opt-out from this tracking or other trackings please refer to section 7 on this privacy notice.
Your Personal Information is being used for our own marketing purposes. Our advertising Partner, NextRoll, Inc., performs a hash of your email address in order to serve targeted advertising to other devices connected to you (via cross-device tracking). By submitting the form in our site, you acknowledge NextRoll, Inc.’s hashing and cross-device activity. For more information, please see NextRoll’s Privacy Notice at https://www.nextroll.com/privacy
How long do we keep your Personal Information?
Softtek will keep an protect the Personal Information you made available to us through our website for 24 months from the last time your device accessed our site. If you visit another the site during that [_24_] period, then the expiry period will be reset and measured from that date instead.
Sharing your Personal Information
Softtek may share your Personal Information with its affiliates and subsidiaries as well as transfer it to other countries in the world where Softtek has data centers or otherwise does business.
Softtek may rely on third-party suppliers and partners to execute the purposes indicated above; therefore, when Softtek does rely on such third parties, Softtek will ensure that they provide an adequate level of protection to the Personal Information which is processed on our behalf. Furthermore, when such third parties are located outside of the European Union, Softtek will ensure that they enter into the European Model Clauses as adopted by the European Commission in addition to complying with Softtek’s existing confidentiality agreements.
Personal information, that you may provide, will be secured in accordance with the industry and technology standards. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, the internet is not a 100% secure environment, therefore, Softtek cannot ensure that internet transmissions are completely private or secure and you understand that any message or information you send to Softtek may be read or intercepted by others, even if information is encrypted.
At any time, you have the right to (i) access and request a copy of your Personal Information; (ii) request that your Personal Information may be rectified and revoked; and (iii) limit its use or disclosure.
You may do so by:
- Updating your email preferences by clicking on the email preferences link located at the bottom of each email that we send you, and then select which emails you would like to receive from Softtek.
- Sending an email with your request to email@example.com; and/or
- Sending us a letter and/or notice to the following address: Boulevard Constitución # 3098, Piso 6, Col. Santa María, Monterrey N.L., C.P. 64650.
If you want to opt-out from cross-device tracking please access your device settings or follow the directions described on the NAI’s Mobile Choices page.
If you want to opt-out from targeted/interest based advertising, you can use any of these options:
- Digital Advertising Alliance,
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI),
- For Europe only: the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
In terms of cookies and tracking information:
- You can decline to have personal data collected via third party tracking technologies by navigating to the settings feature in your web browser and declining all third party cookies or declining third party cookies from specific sites.
For mobile, limiting ad tracking or resetting the advertiser identifier via the privacy settings on your mobile device.
By providing your information you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein; therefore, if you wish that Softtek does not collect your personal information, please refrain from providing it.
Information for California Residents Only
Last modification: may 2020.